A group exhibition with Zuzanna CZEBATUL, Anna HULAČOVÁ, Zsófia KERESZTES, Rade PETRASEVIC, Emir ŠEHANOVIĆ, Márton Emil TÓTH at aqb Project Space in Budapest.
with Zuzanna CZEBATUL, Anna HULAČOVÁ, Zsófia KERESZTES, Rade PETRASEVIC, Emir ŠEHANOVIĆ, Márton Emil TÓTH
Curated by Peter Bencze
May 19 – July 22, 2018
aqb Project Space, Budapest
“The movement of all life now places the human being before the alternatives of either this conquest or a disastrous retreat. The human being arrives at the threshold: there he must throw himself headlong into that which has no foundation and no head.”
- Is it funny or not?
- Its “not funny”, but you can have the feeling of “spooning in love and anger”.
- Tell me about “lobotomy”!
- It is a form of psychosurgery or a balloon with plastic plate on top.
- Great, but skip this! Yesterday, I’ve been with Mr. Lecter.
- Really?! What happened?
- Nothing. We have been staring at the “self-portrait of the cannibal” for hours.
- And? – After we had a shower and talking about “revelation” of G...
- What about “Tristan, Kewin, Joss”?
- They are “deranged” as usual. – That’s a pity. So what will be with us without them?
- We will have fun as the “remains of resistance”. Come, take my hand!!
- I can’t, ”it’s not worth it”, but show me those “untitled” sculptures.
Photo: Aron WEBER, all images copyright and courtesy of the artists and aqb Project Space, Budapest